The Specialist Group open meeting for 2014 will take place, as always during a congress year, at the World Water Congress in Lisbon. More precisely on Wednesday September 24th from 13:30 to 15:00 in ROOM 0.06.
This is the proposed agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome address and apologies
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of minutes of the Medellin meeting
- Pi2015 – Report and update of progress
- Joint workshop with the Efficient SG in Pi2015
- Pi2017 Conference
- Current status of the manuals of best practice
- Chair person and Management Committee Elections
- Next SG meeting (Cincinnati)
- Any other matters
All Specialist Group members are kindly invited to attend this meeting.
Next month, we will have our annual Specialist Group meeting in Medellín, Colombia, during the Pi2013 conference. If you are a member of our group but have never attended our meetings, please join us to learn about our activities, meet us and propose new initiatives. We are always happy to meet colleagues from our group.
The BPA SG will meet on wednesday april 10th at 18:00, right at the end of the sessions. This is the draft agenda for that meeting:
BPA SG meeting – April 10th Medellin, Colombia
1. Welcome to members and apologies
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of minutes for the Busan meeting
4. Report on the Smart Network Cluster meeting in Lisbon
5. Current status of the manuals of best practice
6. Procedure for election of SG officials
7. Pi2015. Concept and venue
8. Next meeting (Lisbon)
9. Any other matters
Welcome to the official site of the IWA Benchmarking and Performance Assessment of Urban Water Services Specialist Group.
The BPA SG is the forum for discussing, promoting, create networking opportunities and improving the state of the art in all activities related to the performance assessment and benchmarking of water services.
The topics covered by the group include performance indicators systems and the comparison of indicators, as well as benchmarking and performance improvement. Group members include practitioners, academics, regulators and consultants
The group is open to IWA members and always welcomes new members. Water utilities, associations, regulators and international bodies are welcome to use the group as a networking tool and a meeting environment to develop and extend their performance assessment and benchmarking efforts.
The BPA SG is in charge of the Pi Conference series (on benchmarking and performance assessment). The group meets at least once every year (in the IWA World Congresses or the Pi Conference of the alternate year). Pi2013 will be held in spring 2013 in Medellin (Colombia).