After 4 years since it was created, the Benchmarking and Performance Assessment Specialist Group will hold its first elections for its management positions on September 24th, at 13:30 hours, during the World Water Congress next September in Lisbon.
As approved by the Specialist Group in 2013, these are the conditions for all eligible candidates:
- Candidates to be previous or current Management Committee members
- Candidates to be nominated by at least 2 current or past Management
- Committee members
- - Chairperson may appoint a vice-chair and a secretary
- - All SG members can vote at the SG meeting in the World Congress
- - Nomination process will be opened on August 24th until September 15th
- Up to 5 SG members can be part of the Management Committee
- Nomination process will be opened on August 24th until September 15th
- Management Committee will appoint new members to be confirmed by the SG.
The MC is formed by the current SG Chair and Secretary, the past SG chairs, up to 5 SG members from an open call for candidates among all SG members and up to 3 Chairs of other IWA SG groups, members of the BPA SG, with common interests with the BPA SG and with reciprocity –with the BPA chair being MC member in those groups)
Nominations should be sent to email@example.com.